Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I am humbled by your unselfish gesture of love.


I have always been fascinated by angels everytime I read the scriptures. Even as a kid I always imagine having a guardian angel that I can call to in times of need. But as I grew up and as reality set's in, I often wonder how it would feel like actually seeing an angel. Will the experience be Like Nephi's brothers? or Alma the Younger? I alway's did hope to meet one.
I have not since prayed more fervently and pleaded more tearfully for God to send down angels to listen and care. Perhaps I really never outgrew the thought of guardian angel's protecting and helping me. But indeed Heavenly Father is not deaf and does hear my prayers.
You are an angel to me, specially when i needed a friend most. I am humbled by your unselfish gesture of love. Your action speaks well of you. Indeed you need not boast any of your wonderful virtues. That is why I have learned to admire you the most. You are truly beautiful inside and out.
No matter how much I say it, no words can fully express the gratitude that I feel. Thank You so Much!
May you be blessed and find happiness that you deserve because of your genuine charity. May your family and those who truly love you see you for who you are. A beautiful daughter of deity. A wonderful friend. A good example that is worth noticing and acknowledging.

No comments:

Post a Comment